WHAT WE BELIEVE
- WE BELIEVE…in God, the Father, the Son and the Spirit. All God, all Eternal and all the expression of the one true God Almighty.
(John 10:30, John 14:1, 1Corinthians 8:6, Hebrews 1:8, Acts 5:3-4)
- WE BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the Word of God, from God, is God and is Eternal.
- WE BELIEVE… in the Holy Spirit, that he was sent by Jesus Christ, is Deity, the third expression of God in the Trinity.
(John 14:26, John 15:26)
- WE BELIEVE… in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, the forgiveness of sin, his bodily resurrection and ascension into Heaven.
(Luke 1:26-35, Hebrews 1:3, Luke24:36-40, Acts 1:9-11)
- WE BELIEVE… that Jesus Christ is our High Priest, King and Shepherd now sitting on the right hand of God the Father. There he intercedes on our behalf and from there he will descend to judge this world and redeem us from it.
(Romans 8:34, Matthew 24:27-31, Romans 2:3-11, John 10:11)
- WE BELIEVE… in the physical resurrection of the body and eternal life with Christ for those who accept his gift of salvation.
(1Corintinans 15:12-58, John 12:44-50)
- WE BELIEVE… the Holy Bible is the true Word of God and people of God should study it and give all an answer to the emptiness of this world.
(2 Timothy 2:15)
- WE BELIEVE… that without Jesus Christ we can do, and we are, NOTHING!
The very SPECs of America are these four pillars. And these SPECs built the foundation of America and they will be the only SPECs to keep it together. Separating these SPECs only decreases our effectiveness and strength to stand. There are examples of these separate SPECs working individually all over America, and no where can we find an example of unity among these four pillars, all working together in harmony. Where is the Unity?
Which of these SPECs drive your passion? Which do you most identify with? To which one do you belong? How do you see yourself or your group/organization or company, are you a part of building and maintaining the foundation of America?
Rev. Mason Weavers Mothers Day Message 2019
MasonWeaver "The Seven Principle of Success"
The Black mans Power of Forgiveness