LTP News Sharing:
Joe Biden presented himself as “The Great Uniter”. He was going to return America to normal and restore respect for America at home and abroad. In one year, he has done the opposite. America is more divided than ever. Many of his far left appointees were selected because of race, sex, LGBT status and other factors not based on actual qualifications. Our allies do not trust us, and some are turning away from us and embracing China or Russia. America’s enemies are becoming stronger and more belligerent as America and allies are perceived to be weak. Here are some disastrous results of year one in Biden’s America:
- Afghanistan – seen by many as the worst foreign disaster in American history. 13 American soldiers killed, hundreds of Americans stranded, $85 billion of military equipment left for the Taliban & Chinese to use against Americans, 20 years to ensure Afghanistan sovereignty gone.
- Border Crisis – Biden enabled the worst border crisis in U.S. history. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) estimates about 2 million illegals crossed our southern border in 2021. This includes gang members, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, and terrorists. That doesn’t account for all those who evaded detection. The true estimate could be as high as 5 million illegals. Every state is now a border state due to Biden clandestinely relocating illegals.
- COVID – More Americans died from COVID under Biden than died under President Trump. Under Biden, we have COVID testing shortages & vaccine shortages. Democrats & the media are trying to keep America subjugated and in a constant state of fear by perpetuating the COVID crisis.
- Vaccine mandate – Over 200 marines were recently removed for refusing to become vaccinated. Medical staff, America’s frontline pandemic workers, either resigned or were fired. Companies are bullied into firing employees. All this led to the labor shortage. The Supreme Court will hold a special session on Jan. 7 regarding the vaccine mandate.
- Inflation – is at a 6.8% high. With the 4% in increased wages, the net loss to wages is 2%. Inflation is the highest it’s been in 40 years. A key inflation factor is Biden infusing over a trillion dollars into the economy which increases product demand while his policies restrict the supply chain.
- Energy Crisis – Under President Trump, America was energy independent for the first time in American history. In less than a year, Biden made us energy dependent. He canceled Keystone XL, approved the Nord Stream pipeline from Russia to Germany, restricted domestic oil & gas production. This led to rapidly increasing gas prices and is a key factor contributing to inflation.
- Economy – suffering from massive supply chain bottlenecks with ships waiting weeks at ports, a shortage of workers and truck drivers. There are over 11 million unfilled jobs. Biden’s generous unemployment compensation is an incentive for people not to work.
- Crime – At least 12 major cities broke annual homicide records in 2021, spurred by BLM movement, Defund the Police, liberal state DAs elected with Soros money being lenient on criminals. Political backlash now has some Democrat mayors reversing course.
- Education – COVID lockdowns and remote learning allowed parents to see firsthand what their children were being taught. CRT became a reality which turned parents into activists against the indoctrination of their children. America saw the control that teachers’ unions had over eduction. At the request of the Teachers’ Union, Biden directed AG Merrick Garland to weaponize the FBI & intimidate parents by treating them like domestic terrorists.
- Foreign Affairs – Under Biden, our adversaries perceive American weakness. Examples are: Iran ramped up its nuclear program, increased their proxy terrorist activities in the Mid-East. North Korea is reactivating it’s nuclear missile program. Russia is threatening Ukraine. China is threatening Taiwan, using Belt & Road initiative to leverage third-world nations. China’s message to America: We’re an Equal Now.
THE BLAME GAME
Biden blames everyone but himself. Despite his refusal to take responsibility, Americans are waking up. 73% of likely U.S. voters think the country is headed in the wrong direction.
The president’s primary duty is to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” Biden has willfully failed to do so. That is an impeachable offense according to Larry Alexander, Co-Exec Director of the Institute for Law and Philosophy, University of San Diego.
“Biden suffered the fastest collapse in public approval of any president in modern history… No recent president has fallen from grace so far, so fast, so early in his presidency.”
Author: Frances Rice