LTP News Sharing:
By TOMMY TAYLOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
Raiders cheerleader turned high-flying realtor is revealed to be the ‘Delta Karen’ – arrested for vicious assault on 80-year-old passenger who took his mask off to eat (and she wasn’t wearing a mask either!)
Here are the highlights of this story:
- Delta passenger Patricia Cornwall was arrested by the FBI on Thursday after getting into an altercation with a male passenger for not putting his mask on
- Cornwall, 51, was a former cheerleader with the Las Vegas Raiders, according to her social media
- She worked as a real estate agent in Los Angeles but appeared to have relocated to the Florida panhandle in recent months
- The older male passenger had been eating at the time he was approached by an unmasked Cornwall and told to ‘mask up’
- The pair shouted expletives at each other with Cornwall hitting, scratching and spitting at him during the row
- She was then pulled to the back of the plane by crew members and other passengers where she was detained for the remainder of the flight
- Cornwall was taken into custody when the plane reached Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Other passengers and flight crew members reported also being injured as a result of the attack
- An FBI source told DailyMail.com that Cornwall is due for an initial hearing on Monday at the Federal Courthouse in Atlanta
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DISGUSTING VIDEO.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE AND SEE THE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS.
Author: Frances Rice